Wednesday 26 September 2012

Barely Black Nails

Following my recent vow to start painting my nails more often I had a good rummage through my nail polish collection recently and found this gem. The colour is Chinatown by NYC and it's actually a really great dupe for OPI's I Brake For Manicures. I looooove any almost-but-not-quite-black colour and this one hits the nail on the head so it's definitely going to feature a lot in my autumn nail polish rotation. It also applied really nicely, really even and not drying too quickly so I had time to smooth out each layer.


Indoors with flash.
(it was raining all day or else I'd have shown it in natural daylight but this is pretty close)

Indoors, without flash.

It's an inky blue black and has a super subtle sparkle to it which is cool. I think it's a really pretty and interesting colour overall and perfect for autumn. The colour on my ring finger is Model's Own Ibiza Mix which I did a more in-depth post on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment