Friday 9 November 2012

Makeup makeup never ever breakup...

I know I've talked about the staying power of Estee Lauder Double Wear before but this stuff is insane! I hadn't planned to do another post on this (hence the uber messy background in this impromptu shot) but I was in such awe of how this foundation stayed on all day I just had to take a picture to show you. This is what my foundation looked like at the end of the day with no touch ups, it lasted through a full gym session which included cardio and even through a body shower! Insane! 


You may be thinking 'yeah right, I bet your skin just looks like that anyway' but I can assure you that is certainly does not. And if you still want to proof check out this foundation review video I did a few weeks ago comparing Estee Lauder Double Wear and Revlon Photo Ready showing you no makeup vs. makeup shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment