Friday 8 June 2012

Grrrrrr!

After a few months hiatus from painting my nails regularly I've finally been back into doing them and it feels great! I'm not sure what it is about a fresh manicure that can take a girl from being 'blah' to 'ooh-la-la' but painting my nails is my secret feel-good weapon when I feel like I need a boost. I have A LOT of nail polishes (as has been pointed out to me by my friends who seem to wear them more than me!) and I've been 'shopping my stash' in the last couple of weeks to make the most of my collection. If I'm totally honest I don't think I've ever actually used this brown colour in all the years I've had it but I decided to give it a go and I think it makes for a really cute funky leopard print. 

This was super easy and quick to do and dried in record time thanks to my lovely new Seche Vite top coat which seems to be a universal hit on YouTube despite the slightly disconcerting health warning rumours... Either way I love this look as it's a bit of silly fun and a bit different from the norm. I'd be happy to do a YouTube tutorial on this so if anybody wants one just leave a comment saying so! I'll probably be posting a lot more photos of my attempts at nail art over the next few weeks so if anyone has any suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment