Wednesday 20 June 2012

Going Bananas!

Hi Guys! Sooo I'm not sure if I'm gonna make this blog strictly beauty related or more sort of anything-I'm-into-atm (I'm thinking the latter personally) but while I decide I shall allow a cooking post because I loooove food!! Recently I've been getting really into healthy cooking using natural ingredients and this recipe is a perfect example of a good, natural recipe. I'm not much of a baker but I have been inspired by the many adorable rustic style food posts I've been seeing lately on various blogs and so I thought I'd try my hand at banana bread. 


Please note: this had absolutely everything nothing to do with my late night sweet treat cravings and lack of normal ingredients! Either way I was pretty pleased with the end results! If you've ever tasted malt bread this has the same constancy but with a banana-ey flavour rather than malt. The best thing was because of the sweetness of the bananas I didn't need to add a single ounce of sugar making it super healthy and super yummy! 





Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment