Tuesday 5 June 2012

My 21st Birthday Goodies!

I'm not usually afraid of doing haul videos however since my birthday in Easter I had been back and forth with the idea of doing a birthday haul video. I got some pretty generous gifts this year and was slightly concerned that some might take offence to such a video. Thus I settled on a more discreet blog post. Enjoy!


Macbook Pro 13" (courtesy of my darling maj and paj), Louis Vuitton card holder (from my lovely lovely boyfriend) and a Michael Kors Gold Chronograph Watch (a collaborative effort from all of my gorgeous girlfriends)


I'm hoping that the big 2-1 will signify a huge turn in my life and I've got lots of big plans for this year, many of them fashion related, so it's lovely to have some some uber-glam fashion accessories to kick off this new start! And my shiny new Macbook Pro will come in super handy for all of this.
       I shan't lie, I may (definitely did) have had a say in the selection of these gifts! I knew everyone's budgets and thought I'd get in there and ask for things I've been really wanting for ages rather than let people stress over choosing something and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love them!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment